Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Savvy N Sassy.....

I know...I know...its been a while since I last logged in and blogged! So much has been happening that I just haven't found time to sit down and update.
My friend Rhea and I embarked on a new adventure and opened up "Savvy N Sassy" -- its an interactive site with a gallery, message board and best of all...ribbon kits. We are teaming up with existing stores that sell awesome scrapbooking kits and are creating fun and fabulous coordinating ribbons....!!
Our first kit with Zany Zinnia has sold out! Our second kit with Timeless Inspriations will be for preorder very very soon...!!
Some exciting news to share...we now officially have our first ever design team at Savvy N Sassy. We are so excited to start our journey with the following talented and inspirational ladies...!!

Jaklin Piper
Vikki Leigh
Stacy Abbott
Carla Jones
Kelly Evans
Kimberly Fowler
Martina Brill
Michelle Klomp
Wendy Gibson

and a huge thank you to everyone who applied. It was such a tough decision with 40 equally talented ladies in their own way. I would also like to annouce our guest designers ~ congrats everyone~!!!

Angie Smith
Emeline Ng
Ellen Sosnoski
Angie Simonet
Shell Tisler
Cindy Tucker

2 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

That is exciting... congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new business girl!! I just know you'll do a fabulous job!!!!!