Sunday, November 19, 2006

On the big screen...


Paula's blog challenge was to list your favourite movies...soooo here they are! You will note that either I love to watch a cheesy comedy movie starting probably an ex-Saturday Night Live character oooor I love movies about the mob and drugs...lol....

1. Return to Paradise...ummm totally my absolute fave!! Also when I first fell in love with Vince Vaughn. I have to admit, he was much more appealing as an unknown star than the guy who is now dating Jennifer Anniston *insert eye roll* lol....

College grads Sheriff, Lewis and Tony meet by chance and become close friends while touring Asia on vacation. They close out a month-long trip to Penang, Malaysia with a reckless spree that two years later would test the boundaries of their friendship and tragically alter their lives: Lewis is sentenced to die in Malaysia for a drug deal, thusly Sheriff and Tony must decide whether they will imperil their own lives by returning to paradise and turning themselves into Malaysian officials, with the real truth, in order to save their friend's life.

2. The Departed....Leonardo DiCaprio is yummy in a bad boy way....this was a recent movie I seen but very very good!!!

3. Old School...omg this is so freakin' funny!!! I love this movie!!! When Wil Ferral is running down the street drunk and buck naked I about peed laughing so hard! lol

4 Superstar! ... okay yes I forgot to mention in my last post that "Superstar" is a nickname that I have had for a while! I do a mean imitation of Mary Katherine Gallagher and I have been known to tell people at the bar that my name is Mary Katherine Gallagher...but no...I have never made out with a tree before..hahaha

5. Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion....I love the 80s...I just love revisiting those days with a good ol' 80s themed movie ! The plot is far fetched and unreal but hey, its the perfect Sunday afternoon movie!

6. Good Fellas....Ray Loitta used to look hot...what happened?? I am always up for a good Mob story. I love the insight to what happens to such a different culture in society....

7. Finding Nemo...Dory is the most hysterical animated character ever! I bust a gut everytime I think about her talking whale...lol

Caaaan yoooou giive uuuus direeeeectioooons?

8. Pulp Fiction...this movie just rocks! Girls like me don't make invitations like this to just anyone!

9. Blow...I love Johnny Depp in this movie. This movie held me from beginning to end...love love love it.

10. cry cheese allyou want...I *love* Night at the Roxbury! How can you not bob your head when "What is love" starts cranking? lol

4 comments:

Paula said...

Great movies Share, I am going to have to watch some of those, I haven't most of them.
Finding Nemo is hilarious, Dory is sooo funny!
I'll have to see that Paradise one...Vince Vaughan.....nuf said!!

Rhea said...

Awsome movies!!! I senn al most of them i think!! love most of those!

Rhea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia said...

Awesome post on your fav movies, loved reading them.