Thursday, November 09, 2006

all rolled up in one....


Woooo....*rushing into blogland and sliding in*...it's been a couple weeks since I last blogged so I will try to hit the highlights and challenges all in one here lol


Condensing it nicely is Di's challenge from TTS...

Highlights from October...!!!


What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month? The Amazing Race, Survivor, CSI (NY, Miami and Las Vegas lol) Went to the movie theater once and seen "The Departed" it was super good!!!


What special days did I celebrate and how? In October it was Trent's 11th Birthday...wow, time does fly doesn't it? Sigh! It was also my moms' birthday...and we had Thanksgiving here in Canada.


What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family? In October I cropped with my friends, held a youth dance on Halloween, Thanksgiving dinner, played a lot of pool in pool leauge!


What were this month’s disappointments? My car...my dumb stupid car - its costing me more money to fix it up every month than to probably make payments on a new one! Crossing my fingers it holds out through the winter at least!


What were my accomplishments this month? I had a layout picked up by PaperArt Magazine, there is a design team call for 2ScrappyChicks and am embarking on a new adventure with my friend Rhea. I also did about 14 layouts!!!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Erica's Blog Challenge....Winter Memories....


Okay here is one to share with you all. I grew up in Victoria British Columbia where snow was rare. Having a white Christmas would have to be a treat if it had ever happened. One year my sister and I woke up and it was actually snowing! I remember being sooooo excited....we had big plans to go outside and make tiny little snowmen. We searched our rooms for heavy sweaters and packed on three pairs of socks because it was SNOWING!!! Giddy with expectations, we ran outside....only to be so disappointed that the snow was just melting as soon as it hit the ground!! lol...now I live where we have snow at least five months out of the year and I hate it!!!!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Share's Blog Challenge...Nicknames....


1. Sugah Bogah - I have no idea where this name came from by my husband seems to think this is cute and calls me it every day. lol...No idea where the origin of this came from but it has stuck and I am destined to be called "sugah boogah" for the next umpteen years!


2. T-Bone or Lil' T Bone - This is a nickname that I believe my sister and her husband gave to Trent and it has stuck. He gets called T-Bone all the time!


3. Mars or Mimi - Nicknames for Mariah. Mars I have no clue where it came from and Mimi came as a result of Mariah Carey and some video she did calling herself Mimi lol...


4. Danny B - Thats what we call Dan lol....or "Dan Dan the Hunting Man" teehee....



5 comments:

sugarplum14 said...

Nice nicknames Share.. lol.. sounds like you're never going to live that one down!

Ohh.. and you can have all the snow you want. I don't want ANY!!!

Angel's Imaginations said...

Well, if you're going to be a bogah--be a Sugah Bogah, right? LOL Cute names. :-)
New adventure with Rhea? I missed something--must go find out. LOL
Congrats on getting published! And--14 LO's? You go, girl! Awesome! :)
And the pic of Trent and Mariah is adorable! Love what you did with it! Gorgeous!

Susan Westberg said...

Hey chickie! Let's not forget Superstar!! You'll always be my favorite Superstar in the whole world!

What's the big adventure you are doing - do tell!!

Rhea said...

aww what cute nick names!! Our adventure is happening and Ithink it is going to ROCK!! cONGRATS AGIN on being published!!

Susan Blanton said...

To cute.