Sunday, October 22, 2006

enjoy the little things...


my favourite quote in the whole wide world is...


"enjoy the little things in life, for one day you might look back and notice they were the big things...."


and it is just so true...as my kiddos are 11 and 12 now, I look back at silly little things they have said and done and they truly are great memories that could easily have been forgotten over time...i guess thats why being a scrapbooker is important to so many of us...those little moments have a tendency to get captured through our photos and documentation...


so today's blogging...is something along the lines of those little things ~ its about the simple pleasures in life. I am not talking about the obvious happiness we get from our loved ones, I am talking about those little things that make life just that much more pleasurable...!


1. lip gloss...yessss I said lip gloss! I love wearing different shades and colors depending on my mood and I *love* lip gloss that is scented. Ever try Jessica Simpson's Butterscotch Toffee lip gloss or avon's chocolate fling lip gloss...yum...two of my faves!!


2. my computer...I am an addict...I have no problems admitting that I can not stand to be away from my computer for a whole day and not chat with my scrappy friends!!!!


3. pizza boxes... droooool....those who are scrapbookers know what I'm talking about!! Coming home and finding a lovely white pizza box at my doorstep filled with new scrapping supplies and patterned paper....oooooh, i love creating with patterned paper...i love touching, smelling and feeling new patterned paper....lol...yeah it sounds like a fetish...teehee....


4. the sound of rain...i love the sound of rain on my roof when i am sleeping and i love it even more when i am outdoors camping and it rains on my tent...!


5. a bug free summer day....seriously who doesnt love this?? I love summer, I love the outdoors and I love camping but omgosh the bugs...the bugs in Northwestern Ontario are insane!!! So those rare summer days that are bug free really make me happy!!!
6. singapore slings...my fave drink with a kick...I love to be able to go out once in a while and enjoy one (or five) of these...lol but more often than not, I settle for a can of coca cola...lol

7. chocloate. no explaination needed.


So there you have it, a few simple pleasures that make me happy...! And running with that in mind, I am heading to my scrapbook room to play with my new crate papers...!!!




8 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

So simple, yet so pleasureable-I agree. All of those are wonderful. Well said. :-)

Rhea said...

Share that a wsome list you may see a few of those on my list!! hehehehehe

Jennifer said...

Love your list!

Sophia said...

Great pleasures, espeially the Coca-Cola....

sugarplum14 said...

Love 'em Share! I love lip gloss too.. better check those ones out!

K G said...

A bug free summer day..DO those exist? LOL! Great list Share!!!

ShelliE said...

very cool. I love lists like this--they make great layouts!

Paula said...

great! bug free summers and rain are definitley underrated!