Sunday, September 24, 2006

blue sunday....


today i slept in...10:30 am

i decided after two days of sleeping in...i hate sleeping in!

it ruins my day, not enough time to get the things i want to do done

sigh


so i woke up started doing some laundry

did a bit of scrapping

came to the computer

got frustrated!


i cannot figure out how to add in my banner to the new blogger beta

so now i have a bannerless blech looking blog

and i am too frustrated to figure it out anymore

i am more confused than when i started!


today is a gorgeous sunny day

it ticks me off

why?

cuz one year ago today it was my wedding day

and it was pouring with rain

buckets of non stop rain

and therefore my dream wedding outdoors

is still only a dream

we got married inside the hotel our reception was at


it wasnt too bad

we had all our family and friends there

over 120 people

i felt like a princess

and i married my best friend

okay, best male friend

my sister is my best friend - lol


so happy anniversary darling!

hope you are having a good time hunting



2 comments:

Christi said...

wait just a minute here..he's hunting on your anniversary???
Sounds like my hubby *snicker*

Hope you have a happy anniversary anyway and have a great celebration with the hubby/friend type person when he gets home! Smooches girl!!! (and thanks for reading my blog...I'm glad someone does LOL!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day, and then an ok trip! I can help you with that banner *wink*