Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's 2007...!!


Wow 2007 huh? Where does the time go??? Hope everyone had a great holiday and are settling into the new year!
Update on my murder mystery party....
IT ROCKED
omgosh it was so fun. my friends came in character and acted in character --
SO MUCH FUN
so much fun I am planning another murder mystery night in the spring!

here are a few fun photos from last weekend...!

arriving in costume
















the judges table
















my sister singing "Lets get physical" lol


































aaaaughhh shes been murdered!!!

















I highly recommend having a murder myster night with friends!

Dan and I spent our new years at the ice shack..it was so nice out! But of course after a few nights away it is always good to be home!!

xoxo





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like it was soooo much fun!!!

Kelly said...

You guys look like you had a BLAST! That is such a great party idea!

Gaspegirl said...

I have a friend who hosted a Murder mystery party before and said the same thing... I will have to do that! Happy New Year!

~~Lu~~ said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great nite! I LOVE the ice photo!

ellen s. said...

oh gosh! how FUN!!!! i think i need to have one! so cool!

Rhea said...

awsome pictures! looks like alot fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your party looks like a bunch of fun!! And your winter picture is stunning!! Hope all is well with you girl!! Hugs!