Friday, December 29, 2006

My Last Post for 2006


Well tonight is party night...the murder mystery at my house. I believe about 24 people are coming over...I am racking my brain wondering where they are all going to fit lol...I get off work at noon today...head home and prepare the jello shooters *yum* (will post photo later!), take down my beautiful pink tree and rearrange the living room to resemble the murder mystery stage. It is called "Murder on the Idol Stage" -- all my friends seem to be excited to play out their roles so cross your fingers for me that this goes off well....!! Everyone is chatting about how they are dressing character -- I will *definately* be taking a lot of photos tonight to share later...!


Tomorrow Dan and I leave for ice fishing for two nights sooo this will be my last post for 2006...it's been a pretty great year.-- some highlights of 2006 included....
-- being published three times for my scrappy work *yay!*
-- drooling -- I mean watching -- JD Fortune and INXS from the 4th row! Whooo hoooo
-- running my first 5KM run and actually ran the whole thing
-- getting better at golfing (plus I scored a new pink golf bag lol)
-- my sister got married
-- my dad has been fairly healthy all year (no long hospital stays!)
-- I met some scrappy friends in real life this year -- Jaklin, Paula, Kelly, Karen, Judy...
-- went to Scrapfest at the Mall of America and hung out with my MN girls - Susan, Jules and Kristin
-- just about completed 200 layouts this year...I think I stopped at 192 this year!!!
-- I have the best kids and husband in the world *smooches*


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


For all the wonderful friends I have....I wish nothing but a joyous 2007 for everyone full of new adventure and opportunity
xoxox

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope your awesome party goes off without a hitch! It sounds like you will all have a blast. Those are some great accomplishments for 2006- can't wait to see what you do in '07!!

Dawnree said...

what a fun party! I had one of those for my 18th b-day :D I hope it was super fun! enjoy your vacation and Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun Share!! And sounds like you had a good year. Nothing but the best for you in the new year too {{hugs & kisses}}

Rhea said...

awsome YEAR! 2007 will be even better

Michelle Jo Klomp said...

Wow your party sounds like fun... I hope everything goes well. You have done a lot this year, I know you are going to have even more fun things to tell us in the new year.

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

sounds like a blast... can I come!!! hehehe... have fun and hope that you are not murdered first!
Happy New Year chicka!!
love your gutz!
T

Corry said...

All the best of everything for the year 2007 to you too Share. Your mystery party sounds like a load of fun, the ice fishing, well not so much, i HATE being cold and i even live in the north!!! Good luck with that. :) :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and Happy New Years!!

Angela said...

Have a fun murder mystery party! I love those things! Looks like you had a great 06--hopefully 07 is even better!

Islandscrapper1 said...

sounds like a great year Share!