Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday the 13th


ahh what a week...and it hasn't been all fun!

-- bought new fridge cuz our old one sounds like an earthquake

-- went to a meeting at work and was embarassed to be there with a bunch of adults who acted in such a poor unprofessional manner

-- our furnace went out meaning we have NO heat in our house and our new furnace wont be installed until Tuesday!!

-- I lost 3 out of 5 pool games on Thursday - but I attribute that to the fact that my head was still pounding from the meeting at work earlier on that day

-- I haven't scrapped ALLLLL week -- okay thats the absolute bottom line....thats where I draw the line...no scrapping all week? pffffffft!!!! lol


Now...let's turn that frown upside down...on the bright side of life....


-- my grandpa is doing so much better and even was sitting up in his bed at the nursing home, what a scare we had but he does appear to be getting a bit stronger each day

-- trent's birthday party is tomorrow, i have some fun games planned!

-- I cooked an awesome meal tonight (yes I cooked hard to believe huh???)

-- I got to see my friend katie and her 7 month old baby today

-- I have such awesome people in my life - both in my real life and my online friends...truly...love you all!!! xoxo

and here is a Halloween funny to share...this one was posted by Peggy over at Treasures To Scrap!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

::paging Share -- your scrap table needs you!::

hehe.

Hope Trent's bday party will be fun, sounds like it will! And I hope you guys manage to stay warm!!

I'm glad your grandpa is doing better also :D

Funny cartoon ;) had a good laugh, lol

Diana said...

Not been my week either but looking at the positive is a good thing! I'm trying to catch up on TTS blogs today! :)