Monday, August 21, 2006

What is...boho chic...?



lol...some of my friends and I were talking on an online board and the topic came up - what is boho chic? there is a call for a new idea book by Blue Media Books and they are asking for one of the topics to be "boho chic" layouts...

well I think we all scratched our heads on this one

i looked online and couldn't really find any real examples other than layouts using boho chic paper

so my interpretation of boho chic - earthy colors, layers...kinda a hippie bohemian feel... - I walked downstairs and to my surpise i pulled out this months kit for
Scrapbookers Clubhouse and in it was We R Memory Keepers Boho Chic Papers lol...

so voila...Share's interpretation of "boho chic" lol...made with this months design team kit papers from Scrapbookers Clubhouse.


And hey...if you like A2Z papers you have to head over to the site because this month we are having an *amazing* contest - using A2Z papers, send in your entries and you could win a one month design team gig with A2Z judged by Heather Preckle !!! How cool is that!

Oh and on an off scrappy topic...I shot a 48 tonight in golf - whooo hoooo! lol....

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh...I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!! SUBMIT, SUBMIT!!!

sugarplum14 said...

Awesome layout Share! I love it! I agree with Jen.. you NEED to submit!

Anonymous said...

That's a fabulous layout Share! Submit it!!!