Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day...

Headed to the malls 7am this morning to hit some of the boxing day sales...got a new desk for my computer and a few odds and ends like photo paper...lots of people out there shopping....when I left there were cars in three directions duking it out for my parking spot...!

We also went and seen the Rocky Balbola movie...now...Rocky fans may feel nostalgic watching this movie but I only felt TIRED...man that was just a long drawn out movie -- lol...save your pennies and wait for this one to come on the movie network...I trust it wont be that long until its out lol
Back to work for me tomorrow - sigh...right now though...I am heading down to my much neglected scrapbooking room...its been a while...lets hope I can muster up some mojo!!! Gotta finish up a few DT assignments and then work on final party details for my murder mystery party on Friday!!!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your tree looks great- love the purples!! Glad you got a few sales :)