Saturday, September 02, 2006

she who...scraps with yellow


we all have our fave colors to scrap with...

those who know me know i have a pink fetish.
lol
one of the september monthly challenges on tresures to scrap is to scrap with a color you rarely use
mine was
yellow

i just find yellow a hard color to compliment
maybe its just a hard color to compliment with pink
lol
nonetheless, i took on the challenge and broke out the
yellows

the result....
this AWESOME page
I totally love it!

used some basic grey to compliment it...thought it turned out pretty good and shows my kiddos not at each others throats lol...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

love your layout...I find it hard to work with yellow too.

Angel's Imaginations said...

I haven't done yellow, much, either. I did a "You Are My Sunshine" LO for my daughter with it, once. I'll have to try it, again, just for kicks.
Love your LO. :-)

Kimberly said...

This layout is wonderful. Your design is spectacular and KUDOS for tackeling yellow! I am challenged by the PASTEL colors myself!